[Ultimate PDF] Example of UltimatePDF component for Reactive?
Forge component by Leonardo Fernandes

Hi,

Is there an example available of this component for a reactive app?

Kind regards,

Glenn

glenn michiels wrote:

Hi,

Is there an example available of this component for a reactive app?

Kind regards,

Glenn

"Ultimate PDF - Demo" is available in forge

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Glenn. The PrintToPDF action of the UltimatePDF is able to print Reactive Web screens seamlessly. You just need to provide the URL to the screen you want to print.

I am getting timeout error after executing Printpdf function.I increased module default time but again got the same error.

Hi Leonardo,

How do I use this component to print to PDF from my app?

Thank you.

Gustavo Lemos

Hi Leonardo,

I've added the Ultimate PDF in my App dependencies. My App is Reactive. When i try to use a WebBlock, the PDF does not appear. Could you please help me?

Thank you.

Gustavo Lemos

Hi again Leonardo,

After i select all the items, including the UI Flows, when i get back there, it is not selected.

What am i doing wrong?

Hi Gustavo,

The Ultimate PDF UI flows will not appear as they are not within the Reactive Framework, they will be available to Traditional Web apps only.

My advice would be to handle the Ultimate PDF in the same way as handling emails in reactive. Potentially build a global PDF application to handle your PDFs and then direct all PDF exports etc to the the global PDF application which will be traditional web.

HI.....

I am NEW user in this outsystems (11 version) reactive....I don't understand (ultimate pdf does't appear on my environment for use it)... 

Please where can I found real example about your forge ultimate pdf in reactive ?

Thanks...

Hi Glenn, You can use pdfJS Viewer Reactive forge component for download pdf in reactive app

Hi All,

I am not sure if this issue is resolved but posting it for community as i see many posts related to example showing UltimatePDF working for reactive.

Please see attached oml and see if this idea works for all ultimatePDF related issues w.r.t reactive.

This is basically designing your screen in traditional web app and then call that screen url by passing all the inputs from reactive application.

Please let me know if it helps !

Thanks,

Vani

UltimatePDFIssue.zip

Hi Jyotsna Deokar,

Please see above solution proposed by me if that solves your issue.

Thanks,

Vani

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.