Problem with Cancel Action on Editable Tables

Hi all,

I'm having some troubles handling the cancel functionality on the editable table.

So, i have an editable table with this data:

The Contract Number and Legal Process Inputs, when clicked will open a popup with a list so the user can filter and select the Contract or Legal Process. After they select the Contract or Legal Process, they can Select an Intervenient Entity (which are related to the Contract / Legal Process.)

My problem here is that, if the Data is already filled in and if the user changes the Contract or Legal Process, the Intervenient Entity combo box will be cleaned (as it is supposed to), but then, if I click on the cancel action instead of the ok (save), the data that was changed will be cleared and will not revert to the original data - screen only as the database keeps the correct data.

Can anyone help with this issue?

I'm using OutSystems platform version 10.0.1021.0

Thank you.

Viriato wrote:

Hi all,

I'm having some troubles handling the cancel functionality on the editable table.

So, i have an editable table with this data:

The Contract Number and Legal Process Inputs, when clicked will open a popup with a list so the user can filter and select the Contract or Legal Process. After they select the Contract or Legal Process, they can Select an Intervenient Entity (which are related to the Contract / Legal Process.)

My problem here is that, if the Data is already filled in and if the user changes the Contract or Legal Process, the Intervenient Entity combo box will be cleaned (as it is supposed to), but then, if I click on the cancel action instead of the ok (save), the data that was changed will be cleared and will not revert to the original data - screen only as the database keeps the correct data.

Can anyone help with this issue?

I'm using OutSystems platform version 10.0.1021.0

Thank you.

Hi Viriato,

You can use Web Block with input parameters. In Web Block place your combo box (Intervenient Entity) . Pass Contract or Legal Process via input parameters and apply on parameter change property so that web block refresh own data according to input parameter. In web block you can fetch data for your combo box by input parameter , Web Block refresh its data in every change of input parameter. 

Hope this may help. Let me know if it causes any issue.

thanks and regards