[Pivot Table - Traditional] Pivot Table not showing data

Forge Component
(10)
Published on 2019-11-10 by Gonçalo Borrêga
10 votes
Published on 2019-11-10 by Gonçalo Borrêga

I am using ver 11 and working on a Traditional Web app.  I have a table that contains a date, utility, remittance type and an amount.  I am trying to use the pivot table to display the data based on remittance type.  The samples that I have downloaded appear to be older versions.  I have created my settings as follows:

I have changed to aggregate (after unsuccessful attempts) with an attribute of RemitType and RemitDate that is just a duplicate of the Remittance Type and Remittance Date attributes.  

When I run the application (I have data in the table) I get the following result in the Pivot Table.

The table below is from my aggregate.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  I am attaching my project file with the full demo version.  Any help or pointers to more information would be great. I have been through the forums now looking for similar questions, but haven't come across any.

Thanks 

Mark

Solution

Hi Mark,

i couldn’t check  your module right now, but it  seems  your table has a container  around the date attribute and a format as well (prettyFormat??).

Please try removing those and putting the date attribute only in the table. No surrounding divs nor formatting functions so that the pivot table can see that data as ‘pure’ dates

(sorry for typos... mobile)

Solution

Gonçalo Borrêga wrote:

Hi Mark,

i couldn’t check  your module right now, but it  seems  your table has a container  around the date attribute and a format as well (prettyFormat??).

Please try removing those and putting the date attribute only in the table. No surrounding divs nor formatting functions so that the pivot table can see that data as ‘pure’ dates

(sorry for typos... mobile)

Thanks for the fast response.  There was a container around my amount as well.  Also removed the sort attributes in the header and the containers in the header and I am getting data now.  I would not have thought to remove those.  Thanks for the help. Working now.

Mark