[RabbitMQ Test] Example Data to Connet Rabbit MQ

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2018-11-23 by André Vieira
1 vote
Published on 2018-11-23 by André Vieira

I cannot connect to the RabbitMQ Server

when Connect the RabbitMQ Server but receiving the "None of the specified endpoints were reachable"


Jirayuphon Charoengate wrote:

I cannot connect to the RabbitMQ Server

when Connect the RabbitMQ Server but receiving the "None of the specified endpoints were reachable"


Hi Jirayuphon,

You can login here (https://www.cloudamqp.com/) and create your instance. Then create queue using RabbitMQ Management. After that you just need to put your data you want to connect.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo 


Rodrigo Ferreira wrote:

Jirayuphon Charoengate wrote:

I cannot connect to the RabbitMQ Server

when Connect the RabbitMQ Server but receiving the "None of the specified endpoints were reachable"


Hi Jirayuphon,

You can login here (https://www.cloudamqp.com/) and create your instance. Then create queue using RabbitMQ Management. After that you just need to put your data you want to connect.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo 


Thank you


Now i can connected to Rabbit MQ Server 

but i want to retrieve data by criteria (look like as the POST method in REST WebService)

how to do that?

Jirayuphon Charoengate wrote:

Now i can connected to Rabbit MQ Server 

but i want to retrieve data by criteria (look like as the POST method in REST WebService)

how to do that?

Hi Jirayuphon,

You should check out Send and Receive actions.

Note that this actions send and receive and Object. So you shoud use ToObject() built-in function, serialize on send and decerialize on receive.

Then you can build your own logic.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo