Can´t connect to any app im my personal environment´s

Good afternoon,
Since yesterday I no longer have access to my applications. I can't connect to Service Studio it says that the login or password is incorrect.
When I try to access lifetime an error of many redirects happens.

None of my environment's login is working.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Hi Rafael,

When you don't use your pessoal environment for several days, OutSystems put it at sleep. Please check if you got any email on the last days announcing that you're account will be at sleep. To wake it up just to here (make sure you're logged in). If everything is ok, and you still can't log in, just create a ticket on the Support tab, describe all your problem and wait for feedback from OutSystems.

Regards

Hello Tiago I already checked this and it's ok.

I'm getting this error message on the mobile app "The transaction log for database 'XXXXXXX´ is full due to 'LOG_BACKUP'

Thanks

Hi Rafael,

I'm not quite sure why you're getting that error, to be honest. How many of your database you free? I know that Personal Environments are limited to 2GB of database (documentation here). If you got it on full size, it's quite normal that probably you're getting such errors. Extra documentation here.

Regards

Solution

I do not believe that it is a space problem, I met on the forum a person who went through the same situation 12 days ago.

Solution

Hi Rafael,

You probably need to contact OutSystems support for this.

Looks like your transaction log has reached its maximum size. They probably need to shrink the log file in order for you to get rid of this error.

Regards,

Nordin

Rafael Carli wrote:

Good afternoon,
Since yesterday I no longer have access to my applications. I can't connect to Service Studio it says that the login or password is incorrect.
When I try to access lifetime an error of many redirects happens.

None of my environment's login is working.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Hi Rafael,

You Need to wake up your environment .
https://www.outsystems.com/home/

then you try to access lifetime and check your environment health if it is full then you need to clean up.

If the issue not resolved please open a support case  with Outsystems for quick help.

support@outsystems.com.

I hope it will help you!
Thanks