Views
Comments
Solved
[Data Grid Web] Expand/Collapse All for grouped rows
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Published on 18 Nov 2020

Is there a way to allow for an expand all/collapse all on the group rows in the Data Grid?

Staff
Solution

Hello Coy Kissee 

It does this by calling the collapseGroupsToLevel method and passing either zero (to collapse all nodes) or rows.maxGroupLevel + 1 (to expand all nodes). 

If you wanna try it by Dev Tools:

• GridOS.GridObject[0].grid.collapseGroupsToLevel(0); //To collapse all groups
  • GridOS.GridObject[0].grid.collapseGroupsToLevel(GridOS.GridObject[0].grid.rows.maxGroupLevel+1); //To expand them all

In attachment I made a sample for you, hope can help you solve this problem.

Regards,

Ricardo Valim

DataGridButtonCollapseGroups.oml

Hi Coy Kissee,

I found expand/collapse process in the WijmoGridJS.js file but could not read it so temporarily I couldn't handle it.

Staff
Solution

Hello Coy Kissee 

It does this by calling the collapseGroupsToLevel method and passing either zero (to collapse all nodes) or rows.maxGroupLevel + 1 (to expand all nodes). 

If you wanna try it by Dev Tools:

• GridOS.GridObject[0].grid.collapseGroupsToLevel(0); //To collapse all groups
  • GridOS.GridObject[0].grid.collapseGroupsToLevel(GridOS.GridObject[0].grid.rows.maxGroupLevel+1); //To expand them all

In attachment I made a sample for you, hope can help you solve this problem.

Regards,

Ricardo Valim

DataGridButtonCollapseGroups.oml

Hi Coy Kissee,

Please check attached oml.

hope this help you

CollapseSectionInTableRecord1.0.0O10.oap

Vijay,

That is very useful, but was not in the context of what I was trying to accomplish.  Ricardo's solution is what worked for me.

Thanks,

Coy