Hi,

First of all let me start by saying I am using OutSystems 11.6.29. Not sure if it needs a mention but the following problem exists in a mobile application.

So basicly in my application I allready had the SOAP api consumed but we had to make some changes to the SOAP webservice and now I am trying to consume it once again by trying to refresh the SOAP webservice. But when trying to do that OutSystems outputs an unexpected error

When opening the diagnostics report I am presented the following error:

ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation+FullStackException: Exception in thread Main ---> ServiceStudio.PluginAPI.ExceptionWithAttachments: Unable to consume SOAP Web Service ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I also tried to remove the existing consumed webservice and consume it once more. Also I tried using the file option instead of the URL one. All result in the same error. I am not sure if the problem exists in OutSystems or the wsdl is not correct.

Does anyone have encountered this problem before and knows how to solve this one? If you need any more information, please let me know!

Update:

worth mentioning. The old WSDL now also presents the same unexpected error.

Hi Bart Nooijens,

1. Submit feedback! (it feeds R&D backlog - and the more times people submit a given issue, the more relevant it becomes)
  2. Try the stable version of the IDE (by the version looks like you're using the BETA).
  3. If it happen in your enterprise environment, try also in your personal.
  4. If it continues happening, rollback to the version in which you didn't have problems and try again.

Let me know how it goes, and good luck!

Do submit feedback everytime an error happens!!! :D

Cheers,
RG

Bart Nooijens wrote:

Hi,

First of all let me start by saying I am using OutSystems 11.6.29. Not sure if it needs a mention but the following problem exists in a mobile application.

So basicly in my application I allready had the SOAP api consumed but we had to make some changes to the SOAP webservice and now I am trying to consume it once again by trying to refresh the SOAP webservice. But when trying to do that OutSystems outputs an unexpected error

ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation+FullStackException: Exception in thread Main ---> ServiceStudio.PluginAPI.ExceptionWithAttachments: Unable to consume SOAP Web Service ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I also tried to remove the existing consumed webservice and consume it once more. Also I tried using the file option instead of the URL one. All result in the same error. I am not sure if the problem exists in OutSystems or the wsdl is not correct.

Does anyone have encountered this problem before and knows how to solve this one? If you need any more information, please let me know!

Update:

Ruben Goncalves wrote:

Hi Bart Nooijens,

1. Submit feedback! (it feeds R&D backlog - and the more times people submit a given issue, the more relevant it becomes)
  2. Try the stable version of the IDE (by the version looks like you're using the BETA).
  3. If it happen in your enterprise environment, try also in your personal.
  4. If it continues happening, rollback to the version in which you didn't have problems and try again.

Let me know how it goes, and good luck!

Do submit feedback everytime an error happens!!! :D

Cheers,
RG

Bart Nooijens wrote:

Hi,

Update:

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your answer. I did post the feedback :) I also tried to consume the SOAP api in another application and results in the same unexpected error.

I did check the version of my IDE and it seems to be the lastest stable version

My personal environment has the same version as our enterprise and that got updated recently together with the OutSystems team (and still is getting upgraded). 

Hi again!

What version of SOAP is that service built in?

Can you share the WSDL to check in my IDE?

Ruben Goncalves wrote:

Hi again!

The developer just told me it is 1.1. And ofcourse, I attached it. I also did run it through a wsdl checker and it gave 1 error. I also asked the developer to review the wsdl checker to see if he could prevent the errors.

FileProcessingServiceBinding

• The style in binding FileProcessingServiceBinding has mixed values.

Solution

Bart Nooijens wrote:

Ruben Goncalves wrote:

Hi again!

The developer just told me it is 1.1. And ofcourse, I attached it. I also did run it through a wsdl checker and it gave 1 error. I also asked the developer to review the wsdl checker to see if he could prevent the errors.

FileProcessingServiceBinding

• The style in binding FileProcessingServiceBinding has mixed values.

Problem solved! The developer changed the wsdl of the soap webservice and the error in the wsdl is no longer showing up and also I can now properly consume the wsdl in OutSystems :)

Solution

What was causing the problem? can you share (for future reference)

Ruben Goncalves wrote:

What was causing the problem? can you share (for future reference)

Hi Ruben, sorry for not responding earlier. I do not know what exactly was causing the problem. I told the wsdl developer to check a wsdl analyzer because it was showing some errors. In the new WSDL the errors did not show up anymore in the analyzer, and therefore I think a good tip is to always check an analyzer to see if no errors are showing up :)