[PDF Generator Plugin] pdf-generator-plugin: Storage location in IOS ?

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 29 May by Experts
7 votes
Published on 29 May by Experts

Hi,

i have a question. The example works fine, but where could  i find the pdf-file in IOS ?

thank you.

Tobias

Hello,

Are you asking about the storage on iOS device?
The component return the PDF file and you can use it on your device.

I found some documentation about that here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT205751

Hope it helps!

BR,

Luis

Hi Luis,

thank you for your fast answer. Yes, but how do I save it from the mobile app, for example in the apple books library. In the example there is only one path for Android is given: "File is successfully saved at 'Android / data / <appid> / files / SavedPDF'"

MFG

Tobias

Tobias Heinrich wrote:

Hi Luis,

thank you for your fast answer. Yes, but how do I save it from the mobile app, for example in the apple books library. In the example there is only one path for Android is given: "File is successfully saved at 'Android / data / <appid> / files / SavedPDF'"

MFG

Tobias

But you can open the pdf file on iOS app? After that you can open with some app or save it to device, right?

No, 

I don't know which os app can I use to open the file?

The last thing I see on the app is the message: "File is successfully saved at 'Android / data / <appid> / files / SavedPDF'"

Tobias

Tobias Heinrich wrote:

No, 

I don't know which os app can I use to open the file?

The last thing I see on the app is the message: "File is successfully saved at 'Android / data / <appid> / files / SavedPDF'"

Tobias

Can you make debug and show where is showing that message? 

Thanks

it is generated in your example (savepdf) with a message (see screenshot)

Tobias

Tobias Heinrich wrote:

it is generated in your example (savepdf) with a message (see screenshot)

Tobias

Hello!

I think you are testing in a old demo app. Can you download the new version?

I also sent in attachment.

Hope it helps!

BR,

Luis