Get Soap body OnBeforeRequest

I want to see the request body on the OnBeforeRequestAdvanced action of the soap api. I know theres the SoapExtensibility forge component but the only actions there are for the request headers and i want to get the Request Payload (body).

Hi Flávio,

If the objective is to see the payload I wonder if setting the log level on the call to full will work for you?

Locate your module in service center, flip to the integrations tab and click the integration you want.

Change the log level to full (remember to change it back later)

Execute the call and then on the integrations log you should be able to download the full trace.

Cheers

Hi Flavio,

As far as I know the possibility to use 'On Before Request' or 'On After Request' is only available in version 11:

If you just to see the request logs Rui explanation is perfect.

Best regards.

Thank you for the answers.

I will try to be more clear for what i want. This inputs will be sent in the request body 

And in the OnBeforeRequest i need an action that will get the input parameters, i know this works with rest but i need this in a soap request is there any way to do this or do i need to create my own extension and code in .net?

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for chiming in, I don't speak SOAP.

Many years ago there were some forge component that acted like proxy's, they are still there and I was wondering if it could help in this case.

Are you familiar with these:

Cheers

Rui Barbosa wrote:

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for chiming in, I don't speak SOAP.

Many years ago there were some forge component that acted like proxy's, they are still there and I was wondering if it could help in this case.

Are you familiar with these:

Cheers

I tried those components but they seem to be deprecated..