Forge Component
(2)
Published on 22 Mar (13 days ago) by Vincent Koning
2 votes
Published on 22 Mar (13 days ago) by Vincent Koning

I'm trying to implement this on my Reactive web app abd have a question regarding the callback page: should I copy it to my app? I'm confused because the Demo app doesn't have it and the GetOAuth2AuthenticationUrl on allows to set the callback parameters, but then looking at the server action GetCallbackUrl on MicrosoftLoginConnectorCore (the action used to get the authorization code) I get the impression its assuming there's a CallbackPage on the client app.

Hi Joao,

The callback page is (currenly) in the Reactive component. You need to make sure that this is configured correctly in the Azure AD App Registration page. Check the screenshot on how to configure these reply urls

That part in the OAuth login is easy. The problem is later when I need to refresh the token, the callback tries to go through /<MyModule>/CallbackPage instead of /MSLoginConnectorReactive/CallbackPage, and since on Azure I only have /MSLoginConnectorReactive/CallbackPage configured it fails.

Hi João,

Ah, I know that problem and I have already solved it (together with some others). I'll try to get a new stable version somewhere this week and put it in the forge.

Awesome! 

Hi João,

I just uploaded a new version and your problem should be fixed. Please let me know if this has been indeed the case.

Kind regards,

Vincent

It was indeed the case, but the old url is still hardcoded in the get auth url action.

Aai.. That is nasty. I'll try to fix it later today. That whole request flow needs some attention in general. 

Hi João,

Fyi, I just uploaded a new version that fixed the typo. 

Kind regards,

Vincent Koning