Hello everybody,

I am new to outsystems. I really dont know much about how this all works, but im slowly learning it with the videos avaiable on this platform.

I built a screen with a table. I bootstrapped an excel file so right now you see this:

The data inserted (except for 14 because that was just a test) has to be the same for all the teachers (teacher role). Every teacher has to insert their own data, in this case the marks of the tests. How do I do that without teacher A seeing what teacher B inserted. 

Greetings, Patricia

You have to make a logic using conditions, in which you evaluate the User and / or Role of the person you are viewing. Can you understand what I'm trying to say to you?

You can, for example, make a logic of comparing the GetUserId () (which is the user you are using) to be equal to the UserId of the line in question, and if it is you can see and edit it, if you don't hide the value.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

You have to make a logic using conditions, in which you evaluate the User and / or Role of the person you are viewing. Can you understand what I'm trying to say to you?

You can, for example, make a logic of comparing the GetUserId () (which is the user you are using) to be equal to the UserId of the line in question, and if it is you can see and edit it, if you don't hide the value.

Thanks for the answer! I am really new so I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you explain this really simple? Thank you

I understand... please check this document and this post and tell me if you have some issues after read.
Note: You can find an OML example on the post.

Cheers