Associate Web Developer Certification
Question

Fala galera, gostaria de saber se existe algum Brasileiro ou Português aqui que possa dar aulas de reforço particular para ajudar a tirar a certificação. Fiz a prova na primeira vez e tirei nota 62%, porém Eu sabia que tinha ido mal na primeira, contudo, na segunda tentativa Eu estudei, li e reli todo o conteúdo umas 4 vezes, fui além, desenvolvi um sistema do zero usando todos os fundamentos que aprendi no curso e quando fui fazer novamente a prova, me senti bem, achei que tinha dominado a prova e advinhem? Tirei a mesma pontuação 62%. Preciso de alguém pra me ajudar entender onde estou falhando.

mvp_badge
MVP

Mancciny wrote:

Hey guys, I would like to know if there are any Brazilian or Portuguese here who can give private tutoring to help you get certified. I took the exam the first time and scored 62%, but I knew it had gone wrong the first time, however, on the second attempt I studied, read and reread all the content about 4 times, I went further, I developed a system from scratch using all the fundamentals I learned in the course and when I went to take the test again, I felt good, I thought I had mastered the test and guess what? I got the same score 62%. I need someone to help me understand where I'm failing.

Hi,

Please complete the course carefully with notes.

JitendraYadav wrote:

Mancciny wrote:

Hey guys, I would like to know if there are any Brazilian or Portuguese here who can give private tutoring to help you get certified. I took the exam the first time and scored 62%, but I knew it had gone wrong the first time, however, on the second attempt I studied, read and reread all the content about 4 times, I went further, I developed a system from scratch using all the fundamentals I learned in the course and when I went to take the test again, I felt good, I thought I had mastered the test and guess what? I got the same score 62%. I need someone to help me understand where I'm failing.

Hi,

Please complete the course carefully with notes.

De novo??? Já fiz isso 4 vezes

Did you take the quiz?

Hello,

Please read the documentation of the course and take the quiz also solve the project that is covered in the exercise of OSMDB project.

Check the percentage of score and prepare according to it.

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/certifications/

While giving the test read the question and think what is expected and according to that choose the answer.

There might be a situation where 2 options are similar start eliminating the options by creating scenario in mind.

Questions play an important role as there might be asked which option is false and we choose the option that is correct but the ans expected is what is wrong in subject to any topic.

Prepare well, hope this time you make it.

Good Luck!

Mancciny  wrote:

Hey guys, I would like to know if there are any Brazilian or Portuguese here who can give private tutoring to help you get certified. I took the exam the first time and scored 62%, but I knew it had gone wrong the first time, however, on the second attempt I studied, read and reread all the content about 4 times, I went further, I developed a system from scratch using all the fundamentals I learned in the course and when I went to take the test again, I felt good, I thought I had mastered the test and guess what? I got the same score 62%. I need someone to help me understand where I'm failing.

Hi Mancciny  ,

You can follow below link

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/114/developing-web-apps-outsystems-11/  .

I think its sufficient for this exam, You just need to go through course 2-3 times and try to figure out the questions hint in given video tutorial. Except this you should complete the given exercise in lesson materials. There will be no question in exam out of this course.

I hope it will help you !.

Thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Mancciny,

Here are my suggestions.

1. Go through the learning videos.

2. Complete the quiz and assignment .

3. While doing assignments just not follow the instructions but also try to understand the concept.

4. While answering , read the options carefully and select the most fit solution as in first look all the answers seems to be correct , even if you thing one is correct read all options and choose the best one.

5 You must have received an email after your exam where the y mentioned what areas your answers were wrong and focus on those area.

I hope doing this will help you passing the exam. Good luck for this time.

Regards,

-PJ-

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.