I'm using an advanced sql query widget to retrieve data from the DB, but when i try to test it this error appears, what should i do?

Hi Lucca,

I think you forgot to include the actual error message in your post.

It would also help if you include screen shot of the actual SQL statement.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Lucca,

I think you forgot to include the actual error message in your post.

It would also help if you include screen shot of the actual SQL statement.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello Daniel
Haha you're right i forgot to upload, now it's there, thanks for notifying me haha

Hi,

By any change is one of those tables a table from an external database? and others from the OutSystems database?

Also you write "when  I test", do you mean use the test Output tab? In that case did you provide input value on Test Inputs tab?

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

By any change is one of those tables a table from an external database? and others from the OutSystems database?

Also you write "when  I test", do you mean use the test Output tab? In that case did you provide input value on Test Inputs tab?

Regards,

Daniel

No they are all in the outsystems database 


Strange, "OUTSYSTEMSETTINGS" is not part of your SQL, no idea why you get this problem. Sorry.

Solution

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Strange, "OUTSYSTEMSETTINGS" is not part of your SQL, no idea why you get this problem. Sorry.


Hello i found the solution, it was an "AND" that i forgot to put in the "WHERE" block 

Solution

Ha of course, how could I have not seen that... but still the error message is strange...