Menu Drop Down Wrapper is bigger than the link. How do I fix this?

The background changes color when you hover over it. And the text goes white. 

But as soon as I hover over the side of the of the drop down the style no longer applies to the link in the drop down menu. there is a random stupid blank space that OutSystems set in the menu item by default. and I see no way to remove that white space.

Hi Garth,

Can you attach a simple module replicating this behavior that I can check.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Unfortunately I cannot because it's only in my test environment. The environment was upgraded from 10 to 11. I can't create a company project in my personal environment.

As I am sure you can see. The drop down arrow is different from OutSystems 11. Which just goes back to my frustration with OutSystems. And why I believe OutSystems is a Giant Joke of a company. Because one of your biggest clients you just leave with broken stuff and you guys couldn't be bothered to fix it. even when they are paying you guys millions for the software. You guys are still not able to fix your platform.

What a joke...

I will never use your platform for my own personal projects, And I most certainly will tell everyone to avoid this platform because it's broken. Not only is it buggy and glitchy but when things break you guys don't fix them. 

Hey Garth,

I'm sorry you are facing this issue.

Can you please quickly replicate that problem in a simple oml you can send us?

Does it happen with the default menu or just in that application? Have you tried to turn off some of your custom css to see if the behavior still persists?

Cheers,

Vasco Pessanha wrote:

Hey Garth,

I'm sorry you are facing this issue.

Can you please quickly replicate that problem in a simple oml you can send us?

Does it happen with the default menu or just in that application? Have you tried to turn off some of your custom css to see if the behavior still persists?

Cheers,

Hi I have not checked my own CSS I will check now though just to confirm.

--

I checked my CSS. Was not the problem.

The HTML still is showing the the wrapping div as larger than the link.

Hi Garth,

CSS sometimes is a pain! :/

So that we can help you out, can you please provide some more information:

1. which OutSystems theme are you using?
  2. in which browser is the problem occurring?
  3. can you provide your CSS theme? (I'll try to replicate the problem on my side using your answer in 1. and 2.)

Cheers,

RG

Ruben Goncalves wrote:

Hi Garth,

CSS sometimes is a pain! :/

So that we can help you out, can you please provide some more information:

1. which OutSystems theme are you using?
  2. in which browser is the problem occurring?
  3. can you provide your CSS theme? (I'll try to replicate the problem on my side using your answer in 1. and 2.)

Cheers,

RG

Hi my base theme is 

LondonFixed