COVID-19 Community Response Update - March 17

Hello Community! 

Below is a quick update on the status of the COVID-19 Community Response Program. We'll post an update often to let the community know which ideas were chosen and the status of the program. We have a team going through each idea, working to prioritize, merge, making decisions, and working with teams.

We are happy to announce the ideas that were chosen today to be part of our first initiative!

But first, a quick reminder of the criteria:

• Potential impact as measured by total population helped
  • Technical feasibility of using the OutSystems platform
  • Project team commitment to build and run the project
  • Availability of relevant subject matter experts in the team 

We are happy to announce the idea that was chosen today to be part of this initiative!

Project #1

This project will help connect Doctors and Nurses stranded at home because they are infected, but still operational and willing to help, with families that register and are properly monitored and followed by an AI chatbot and those Medical staff. This is a combination of two ideas "Chatbot for FAQs" and "Corona Virus Panic Controller". This project will involve the participation of Lusíadas Hospital's Medical staff as SMEs to support and validate the concept.

Congratulations! We’re excited to get this first initiative off the ground. Let’s make this happen!

Congratulations on the work!

Society needs more initiatives like this.

Cristiana Umbelino wrote:

Hello Community! 

Below is a quick update on the status of the COVID-19 Community Response Program. We'll post an update often to let the community know which ideas were chosen and the status of the program. We have a team going through each idea, working to prioritize, merge, making decisions, and working with teams.

We are happy to announce the ideas that were chosen today to be part of our first initiative!

We are happy to announce the idea that was chosen today to be part of this initiative!

Project #1

This project will help connect Doctors and Nurses stranded at home because they are infected, but still operational and willing to help, with families that register and are properly monitored and followed by an AI chatbot and those Medical staff. This is a combination of two ideas "Chatbot for FAQs" and "Corona Virus Panic Controller". This project will involve the participation of Lusíadas Hospital's Medical staff as SMEs to support and validate the concept.

Congratulations! We’re excited to get this first initiative off the ground. Let’s make this happen!

Awesome!!

A question and an offer...

Question: Will we make it multi-channel? I see SMS/TXT and Voice (Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri) as high-demand / high-opportunity channels beyond web/PWA/mobile.

Offer: When you are ready to engage Medical institutions or professionals in the U.S., I would be happy to get some personal and professional contacts in US Hospitals, Clinics and/or physicians.

Thanks for doing this!

-Bruce Buttles

Very Nice. makes my interest in Outsystems  platform all the more meaningful to see OS flexing its RAD capability in this dire times! Bruce, 

David

-Texas

Bruce Buttles wrote:

Cristiana Umbelino wrote:

Hello Community! 

Project #1

Awesome!!

A question and an offer...

Question: Will we make it multi-channel? I see SMS/TXT and Voice (Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri) as high-demand / high-opportunity channels beyond web/PWA/mobile.

Offer: When you are ready to engage Medical institutions or professionals in the U.S., I would be happy to get some personal and professional contacts in US Hospitals, Clinics and/or physicians.

Thanks for doing this!

-Bruce Buttles

Sorry for the late reply, I shared your message with the team as soon as you posted it but forgot to reply.

Right now and given the urgency of these projects we are making it as simple as possible to deploy it and support it. The team will be recurrently reassessing what new features (or channels) the app should support.

We'll get back at you regarding your offer, thank you so much!

Congratulations on the work and help the world. (",)

Great project.  What countries are you planning this for?

I'm a doctor in Detroit, Michigan (USA) and still on the frontlines and scared.  Taking precautions.

Doctors and nurses are being taken out of the face-to-face treatment scenario which is causing more of a panic and a shortage.  We really need PPE.  For all health care providers.

Thank you.

Tentei usar a app todosporum.

como developer OutSystems, 1 coisa a corrigir já: a temperatura a colocar só funciona com ponto 37.5, não dá erro com 37,5, mas não deixa prosseguir(um utilizador não vai saber isto). Feedback ou máscara a por na temperatura sff.

ponto 2, não apareceu Médico, devem ainda ter poucos voluntários lá. Ponham uma funcionalidade de agendamento rapidamente, para facilitar que haja disponibilidade de haver médico na procura. Atenua esta falta de médicos, sff. Algo assim para ajudar.

obrigado.

Congaratulations

Congratulations! 

Congratulations.  If you need any help, please let me know.  Still working as long as I can.