Controls\RangeSlider ... value always ZERO

Hi all,

I ask for your help again.

I'm fighting against Controls\RangeSlider:

- min. value > fine ... it works

- max value > fine ... it works

- initial value > fine ... it works

I created an event on change value "varValueSlider". When I stop the debug on the event the SelectedValue is always ZERO !!!

Can someone help me ?

Hi Luca,

I have used onchange event in range slider and never faced this issue. Can you share a minimal oml with this issue, looks like there is something else causing the problem.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Luca,

I have used onchange event in range slider and never faced this issue. Can you share a minimal oml with this issue, looks like there is something else causing the problem.

first, thank you for your answer ...

I attached the screenshot of my RangeSlider: I set "varValoreSlider" as SelectedValue

I expect to have the value of my Slider ... but it seems I miss something

varValoreSlider is your local variable?. 

You have to set SelectedValue in SelectedValue parameter. It is actually a parameter from event of range slider which returns current selected value

Solution

Hi,

When you first created an Event Handler for OnChange, the passing value was automatically set to "SelectedValue" (same name of Input Parameter).

This component triggers an event and automatically passes an attribute with this name. The event to handle this triggered event should use that output parameter (that has the same name).

When you double-click SelectedValue input parameter you see the output parameter of that Event (triggered by the component when changing):

So, please don't change it!

Regards,

Wilbert Carpi

Solution

thank you both for your answers ... I solved !

I changed the "SelectedValue" with one of my Variables ... that was the problem !

I'm a dumb !