An error occurred in task 'Updates the native hash of a given application and queues

Hello. 

I am working in an existing module developed by my colleague. I am trying to build the application but it is giving me this error (before I started working on it).

How can I resolve this error ? 

I would appreciate your prompt support. 

Internal Error
An error occurred in task 'Updates the native hash of a given application and queues a native build if needed.':
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Details : System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at OutSystems.Server.Services.PublishOperationsService.MobileNativeHash.ApplicationConfigurationsCollector.GetSortedConfigurationsForApplication(ObjectKey applicationKey)
   at OutSystems.Server.Services.PublishOperationsService.MobileNativeHash.MobileNativeHashGenerator.GenerateHashedFromMetamodel(ObjectKey applicationKey)
   at OutSystems.Server.Services.PublishOperationsService.PublishOperationService.UpdateApplicationNativeHash(ObjectKey applicationKey, Boolean& hashChanged, String& nextHash)
   at cs#ssnghtlo.InnerExecute(cs#ssnghtln& result)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.AbstractTask`3.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.AbstractTask.Execute()
Exception Details:
[1] Internal Error: An error occurred in task 'Updates the native hash of a given application and queues a native build if needed.':
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Details : System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at OutSystems.Server.Services.PublishOperationsService.MobileNativeHash.ApplicationConfigurationsCollector.GetSortedConfigurationsForApplication(ObjectKey applicationKey)
   at OutSystems.Server.Services.PublishOperationsService.MobileNativeHash.MobileNativeHashGenerator.GenerateHashedFromMetamodel(ObjectKey applicationKey)
   at OutSystems.Server.Services.PublishOperationsService.PublishOperationService.UpdateApplicationNativeHash(ObjectKey applicationKey, Boolean& hashChanged, String& nextHash)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.AbstractTask`3.Run(InputType context, IMessageBroker messageBroker, OutputType& result)
   at cs#ssnghtqm.cs#rogavipk.cs#lnbpaoqn()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.SequentialTaskRunner.Run()
   at cs#ssnghtqm.InnerExecute()
   at cs#ssnghtpe.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Tasks.SequentialTaskRunner.Run()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Tasks.OneClickPublish.OneClickPublishTask.InnerExecute()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.cs#wgdjqelg.cs#wdedfkop()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.cs#xklhevpq(Object er)
   at cs#ssnghtkr.cs#nwcxeehc.cs#lwoyrjcr(Object y)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
[2] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Ref Answer by Ian Johnstone  :

Then 95% of the time it is caused by a line in a aggregate's SORT like this:

List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy(SplitTable.Id, "{Split}.[TransactionType]")

Where the column no longer exists in a given table.  The generated server shouldn't crash like this, therefore, this is a bug.  To fix, obviously, revise this line appropriately.

on the Post :
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/20918/bug-report-and-resolution-for-the-given-key-was-not-present-in-the-dictionary/

assif_tiger wrote:

Ref Answer by Ian Johnstone  :

Then 95% of the time it is caused by a line in a aggregate's SORT like this:

List_SortColumn_GetOrderBy(SplitTable.Id, "{Split}.[TransactionType]")

Where the column no longer exists in a given table.  The generated server shouldn't crash like this, therefore, this is a bug.  To fix, obviously, revise this line appropriately.

on the Post :
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/20918/bug-report-and-resolution-for-the-given-key-was-not-present-in-the-dictionary/

Thanks for your response. How can I know which item is causing this error? because when I double click on the error it does not take me to the item where the error occurres  like the other errors.