How many modules can be added in a application

Is there a limit to how many modules you can add in an application? Because i wanted to add a new module but under the module type, there is no option for "Native app". I tried creating a blank module but i have issues creating a screen with the same theme as my previous modules. 

Hi Jolene,

I'm not sure if there's a limit. But for a Native Mobile or Tablet App you have to create a separate Mobile or Tablet Application first.

You cannot add a mobile module to a Traditional, Reactive Web or Service Application.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Jolene,

I'm not sure if there's a limit. But for a Native Mobile or Tablet App you have to create a separate Mobile or Tablet Application first.

You cannot add a mobile module to a Traditional, Reactive Web or Service Application.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

My app is a native app already. Its just that without the option to create a mobile app under type of module, i will have to create all the logic, screens, blocks and theme from scratch, which is very tedious.

Hello Jolene, 

Mobile applications (tablet/phone) must have all the screens under the same native module. That's why you have a single native module in the app. 

If you want to split your interface between different modules, you need to use a workaround, that is implementing the UI in web blocks, reference them in the main module and use them on the screens in the main module. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers