Hi, i am making a chatbot. I am following this tutorial:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/Artificial_Intelligence/Set_up_and_use_the_OutSystems.AI_Chatbot_component_in_your_OutSystems_applications

And i am in point number 9: "Update the messaging endpoint in the Azure bot service with the endpoint URL. Go to Azure Dashboard > Your Web App Bot > Settings > enter the Request URL in the Messaging endpoint field. Save the settings."

When i update this url, chat does not work.

Adrian Poveda Sanchis wrote:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/Artificial_Intelligence/Set_up_and_use_the_OutSystems.AI_Chatbot_component_in_your_OutSystems_applications

And i am in point number 9: "Update the messaging endpoint in the Azure bot service with the endpoint URL. Go to Azure Dashboard > Your Web App Bot > Settings > enter the Request URL in the Messaging endpoint field. Save the settings."

Error 502: Bad gateway in OnAfterResponse 

Good afternoon Adrian,

You've saved in Azure the messaging endpoint pointing to your webhook available in OutSystems? Can you please put a breakpoint in your webhook and check if you receive a message there? You can use the test channel in Azure Portal. If configured correctly when you type here a message this should be redirected to your webhook that you've configured.

Félix Barros wrote:

Good afternoon Adrian,

You've saved in Azure the messaging endpoint pointing to your webhook available in OutSystems? Can you please put a breakpoint in your webhook and check if you receive a message there? You can use the test channel in Azure Portal. If configured correctly when you type here a message this should be redirected to your webhook that you've configured.

if i put the messaging ending point of my hebhook, the Chatbot does not work in the web

Tell me Adrian,

1. Before changing the endpoint the Azure settings the chatbot was working? Replying to your messages?

2. We need to understand if the message reaches your webhook endpoint. Please add a breakpoint in the start of your logic flow in the endpoint to see if the message reaches there.

3. The 502 error is being raised after the response of which API method?

Félix Barros wrote:

Tell me Adrian,

1. Before changing the endpoint the Azure settings the chatbot was working? Replying to your messages?

2. We need to understand if the message reaches your webhook endpoint. Please add a breakpoint in the start of your logic flow in the endpoint to see if the message reaches there.

Hi,

1. Yes, it was working correctly.

2. No, i can not debug on my webhook. It falls downs on AzureBotFrameworkConnector

3. the error is raising in the method 'OnAfterResponse' on the AzureBotFrameworkConnector

Félix Barros wrote:

Tell me Adrian,

Hello, I have solved the problem. I was developing the bot on my company private IP, and i suposed that azure bot could not connect, for this reason error 502. I have done the same, but in my personal enviroment and it works! I will do it directly on my 'pre' infraestructure. Thanks!!