COVID-19 Neo Coloring Book: Help Neo fight the Coronavirus

Hello Community!

We know that many of you have kids at home right now, and it can be hard to keep them entertained all day when you’re trying to work. Or even give you something to do while you’re binging on Netflix. We wanted to help in some small way!

We created a coloring book of Neo fighting the coronavirus and some helpful reminders for keeping your hands clean, staying home, and doing homework among other things. Feel free to download it and print it at home for coloring, or we have a version you can bring up on your tablet or smartphone and color there as well.

Download for Printing

Croatian

Dutch

English

French

Greek

Hebrew

Italian

Montenegrin

Portuguese

Romanian

Serbian

Spanish

Download for use on a tablet/smartphone

Croatian

Dutch

English

French

Greek

Hebrew

Italian

Montenegrin

Portuguese

Romanian

Serbian

Spanish

Help us translate the coloring book into your language! Make a copy of the content here, translate it, then email to covid19@outsystems.com with the subject "Translated Coloring Book [your language]". We'll post the new version for download as soon as we can.

Check out a few of the samples

Enjoy!

Hi Bruno Figueiredo,

Well, that's kinda awesome.

Thank you 

This is really top stuff OutSystems! Thinking about the kids during these difficult times :). 

Beautiful coloring book too! *Applause*

Nice work,

all try to be safe from this corona

thank you

One thing I forgot. If any of you want to help us with a translation for your native language, let me know.

We want to make this available for everyone in the community so we’re eager to localize this book!

Thanks Everyone 

Sure thing Bruno, I’m here to help!

I can do the Dutch translation.

PS: My Arabic is a bit rusty, but I can probably find someone to translate it to Arabic too!

Ok! I added info on how to translate it to the post. 

Make a copy of the content here, translate it, then email to covid19@outsystems.com with the subject "Translated Coloring Book [your language]". We'll post the new version for download as soon as we can.

Hey all, for a quick note.

If you're looking for a cool and simple app for coloring the book, then Pigment is a really good alternative to printing the whole thing:

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pigment-adult-coloring-book/id1062006344

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixite.pigment&hl=pt_PT

Have fun!

Jennifer Lopez wrote:

Ok! I added info on how to translate it to the post. 

Make a copy of the content here, translate it, then email to covid19@outsystems.com with the subject "Translated Coloring Book [your language]". We'll post the new version for download as soon as we can.

I’ve just emailed you the Dutch version :).

Hey Bruno,

Amazing stuff. Kids are going to love this. I am getting a few copies printed for my 6 year old and her friends. 

How can I share this on social media?  linkedin, fb etc 

Hey Bruno,

Greater job. Well done.

Thanks you

Khyati Patel wrote:

Hey Bruno,

Amazing stuff. Kids are going to love this. I am getting a few copies printed for my 6 year old and her friends. 

Hey Khyati, we're going to start promoting this today so you can share. You can also find the social sharing image inside this post (that big block up there) and, if you're up to the challenge, share some photos of yours or your kids artwork on social media.

Thanks

Great Work! 

Thanks a lot!

Thanks its very nice! 

Cheers,

Super cute! 

We've just added the Dutch version, thanks to Nordin Ahdi & Kilian Hekhuis!

Bruno Figueiredo wrote:

Khyati Patel wrote:

Hey Bruno,

Hey Khyati, we're going to start promoting this today so you can share. You can also find the social sharing image inside this post (that big block up there) and, if you're up to the challenge, share some photos of yours or your kids artwork on social media.

Thanks

Thanks Bruno. Sure, will share some photos. 

3 new versions are live: Serbian, Montenegrin and Croatian

Thank you Snezana Djurisic and Romeo Mlinar

French version is now live thanks to Nordin Ahdi & Katherine Donaghy!

Romanian version is now live thanks to Larisa Tanasa for the translation!

Just added Spanish, Italian, and Greek! 

Thanks to Katya Alfaro, Michel Ozzello & Francesco Campana, and Costis Theodorou for the translations. :)

Hebrew version is live thanks to Meir Sasson. Great to have all of these translations coming to life.

Thanks, everyone.

Very nice

Cool... really cool. You are all spectacular.