unable to store the entered data on click of back button

Hi,

i am new to out systems, i am developing the covid-19 survey report application, on the screen on click of back button the data is not storing again i need to enter the data again...i attached oml file and please let me know...

Hi BasiviReddy,

It is not showing the previous data because the Parameter (say InitializeId) value is 0 which you are passing on back button of travel and so on for rest of the screens back button.

The value should be the latest value which was created before.

Thanks,

LK

Lakshmi Kumar Yadav wrote:

Hi BasiviReddy,

It is not showing the previous data because the Parameter (say InitializeId) value is 0 which you are passing on back button of travel and so on for rest of the screens back button.

The value should be the latest value which was created before.

Thanks,

LK

bro once can u please update that...once..

Hi BasiviReddy Medapati,

I can't check your OML right now but the "back" button navigates to the previous page without submitting the information you filled, so you are observing the expected behaviour... what exactly is your requirement?

Hi BasiviReddy,

I have update the oml for initilize and travel screen, for rest of the screens kindly implement.

I would recommend you to use the Wizard interface for saving data in different phases because it will be easy to manage and all the values could be get easily.

Below link might help you for understanding Wizard.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Patterns/Using_Web_Patterns/Navigation/Wizard

In your current implementation, as the application will grow it will be difficult to manage.

Do let me know, if it works. 

Thanks,

LK

Hi,

I didn't check you oml but if you do need to store the data when entered then be sure to use the OnChange event off the different input fields. With some logic you can store and update the associated record.