Your app requires native access to a Local Storage database

I've developed an API REST with a database that is working properly (tested today with Postman).

I've developed an Mobile App  to manage data from that API and is was woking very well until I've, recently, installed a new Service Studio Version (11.6.1) for Mac.

Now when I tray to run my Mobile App (including at mobile device), I get the following error at browser : 

"Your app requires native access to a Local Storage database that is not available in your browser.
Please test your app in your mobile device."

Please, is there anybody who can help me?

Angelo Filipe

Hi Angelo,

I did a quick search on this forum.

If you’re using Safari, try the following marked solution from this post.

In Safari Options go to Advanced > Experimental Features and at the end turn off the option that say Disable Web SQL.

Regards,

Nordin

Hello Nordin

The solutions "In Safari Options go to Advanced > Experimental Features and at the end turn off the option that say Disable Web SQL." didn't work.

I got the same error "Your app requires native access to a Local Storage database that is not available in your browser. Please test your app in your mobile device"

Thanks 

Hi Angelo,

That toggle is bugged in earlier versions of iOS 13 and only got fixed on iOS 13.3. Which version are you using?

The other alternative is to generate a native build for your application.

Regards