SQL Connection- Problem

SQL Connection- Problem

Dear All,

First of all, very good work on the available IDE!

I would apretiate some help concerning an SQL connection.

I have an SQL database bt when I try to direct the Cofiguration Tool to my database I get the following message:

"Database Connection was Successful. However it was not possible to read the schema version. This maybe caused because the schema has not been created yet".

I suppose it is the Catalog box that needs to be filled. However I don't know what to put there. Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.  Pedro

Hi Pedro,

In the Configuration Tool there is a button "Create/Upgrade Database", use this to create your database.

Also check "Session" tab, you'll also need to create your session database.

Regards,
João Portela
Dear Joao,

I already have a sql database that runs with ERP Primavera.

When I essay to connect to SERVER\PRIMLP750 I don't know what to put in the field CATALOG.  If I delete what is there, the button Create/Upgrade Database disappears.

So I receive the message:

"Database Connection was Successful. However it was not possible to read the schema version. This maybe caused because the schema has not been created yet".

I don't know what to do.

Thank for all your help. Pedro

Hi Pedro,

Yes, you need to defined a catalog to where OutSystems tables will be created. I suggest to create a new catalog to place OutSystems tables (also another catalog to place session database). You should also create different users to the different roles (Admin/Runtime/Log).

Best regards,
João Portela