Hello - 

Is there any way for me to reset my environment to the original settings?

In efforts of lowering my system data usage (failed miserably) I deleted a couple of things that I thought were not necessary. My applications screen is now a little bit messed up where I don't have the ability to create a reactive module. My system data is still high at 53%. I only have one application and I'm not storing database tables.

I have a feeling it's because I publish religiously but can't delete modules less than 1 week old.

For now, any way I can restore the original user settings if there even is such a thing?

EDIT: I recovered the reactive module however my usage is still high. I have the DB Cleaner on Steroids app and deleted modules that showed up as "deleted" but still don't see the percent usage go down.

Here is what my environment looks like:

Hi Edwin,
If the problem persists, you should open a support ticket with OutSystems support.

Cheers,

Nuno

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi Edwin,
If the problem persists, you should open a support ticket with OutSystems support.

Cheers,

Nuno

Thank Nuno - am I correct that deleting these modules would have lowered the space used in the system?

Solution

If you're correct. When you use the applications you mentioned to free up space (DBCleaner ...), processes are created, which if you go to the service center, the process area appears there. Sometimes these processes take time. That is, when you click delete, it does not delete right away, what it does is create an instance of a process, and when it has availability starts that process. If you eliminate many things, it is normal that it will take some time.

Solution

If you're correct. When you use the applications you mentioned to free up space (DBCleaner ...), processes are created, which if you go to the service center, the process area appears there. Sometimes these processes take time. That is, when you click delete, it does not delete right away, what it does is create an instance of a process, and when it has availability starts that process. If you eliminate many things, it is normal that it will take some time.

Got it! I see that the processes all show as closed but do not see the % go down. I'll try to play with this a bit more and hopefully reduce the system %.

On a related note, a few months ago OutSystems released a button that allows for restarting (not resetting) the personal environment.

It's gone now, not sure why... it was very useful when the environment becomes unstable!

Nuno - I was able to get the % down. Appreciate your insight.