how to update table records with inputs on the same page

Hi I am new to outsystems and i dont have any previous development experience so this may seem like a simple issue.  

I am trying to build a page within my app that allows the user to tie drawings to a project (top right table with inputs in picture) and then use the drawings that i input in two other tables so that i can tie Flange Id's and Weld Id's to specific drawing that i input earlier.  i am having trouble figuring out how to have the table and the input for the table on the same page and have it properly update. would someone be able to point me in the right direction?

Jay Brooks wrote:

Hi I am new to outsystems and i dont have any previous development experience so this may seem like a simple issue.  

I am trying to build a page within my app that allows the user to tie drawings to a project (top right table with inputs in picture) and then use the drawings that i input in two other tables so that i can tie Flange Id's and Weld Id's to specific drawing that i input earlier.  i am having trouble figuring out how to have the table and the input for the table on the same page and have it properly update. would someone be able to point me in the right direction?

You can try creating a action with a refresh data on your aggregate, and after that, assigning on your input On Change parameter this action you've created.