Views
Comments
Solved
Module download
Question

Hello developers, when i develop web application, i use the personal area to debug the app just like this Unfortunately, i closed the service studio without publishing to public area for correct changes. Is there any way to download module from personal area? Thanks you so much.

Solution

Hello Phone,

Unfortunately, there is no simple way you can download the module (.oml file) from your Personal Area.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

I don't know if I understood your question, but correct me if I'm wrong, do you intend to download the module that is in your personal area, and then put it in another environment? Is this the question you ask?

You can download the module in your personal area, but then you will have problems with the IPP moving to another environment.

In first pic, I show you how you can download the all application, and the second pic I show you how you can download a specific modulo. You can do it too in Service Center.

mvp_badge
MVP

@Nuno: the Personal Area is not the same as the Personal Environment!

Hello,

@Nuno, what he wants to achieve is to download the module from his Personal Area and publish it in the Public Area (in the Server, as a normal deploy).

Your post is how someone can download a module from the server.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hello Phone,

Unfortunately, there is no simple way you can download the module (.oml file) from your Personal Area.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello Kilian Hekhuis and Rui Barradas, because ... maybe they are right. I had a different understanding of his question. Thanks for the correction guys.