I'm trying to login to my Service Center. What username do I put? I tried my email address before the @ symbol and my personal environment name before .outystemscloud.com.

I'm using the Mac client (technical preview)

Hi Pedro,

Could you maybe share a screenshot? 

Normally you would navigate to https://yourenvironmentname.outsystemscloud.com/servicecenter and get the following login screen with a username input where you enter your community email address (the one you used to register on outsystems.com) and your password.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

None of the email/password combinations worked. Is there a "forgot my password" thing for this?

Pedro

Solution

Hi Pedro,

The credentials are the same as the ones you used to login into this Community Forum. Could you try that?

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

HI Pedro,

Yes, as Nordin said credentials are usually same as that of your community profile until you change it from lifetime.

So check with your community profile details else you have to contact outsystems support to get the new credentials.

I managed to login with the credentials of this community login. I had an old password saved in lastpass. Thanks for the help.

I'm glad you were able to login again Pedro. 

Please mark the answer that helped you most as solution in order keep the Community Forum updated.

Regards,

Nordin

Please mark the solutions thread. as it will help some other community member also.

Thank you,

Sudip