how to solve [ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR]

Hello all

someone has idea about [ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR]

when I publish first time my app is work well  but second time this error occur.

how can I solve this error.

Please someone help me.

regards.

Hi May Zin,

Could you share the error log from Service Center? Maybe we can find a hint in the error details.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi May Zin,

Could you share the error log from Service Center? Maybe we can find a hint in the error details.

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks Nordin

I attach my img

please check it out.

thanks

Hi, this is an IIS error (web server) which is blocking a filetype, blob in this case. Are you able to publish other apps? Otherwise you should contact outsystems support because there might be little to do to solve it from your side.

Bas de Jong wrote:

Hi, this is an IIS error (web server) which is blocking a filetype, blob in this case. Are you able to publish other apps? Otherwise you should contact outsystems support because there might be little to do to solve it from your side.

Thanks Bas de Jong

Yes,I can publish other apps.

Hmm okay so that would mean there is something wrong in the logic flow. Can you share wat is on the page which gives the error?

Bas de Jong wrote:

Hmm okay so that would mean there is something wrong in the logic flow. Can you share wat is on the page which gives the error?

do you mean oml file?

May Zin Linn wrote:

Bas de Jong wrote:

do you mean oml file?

Yes or Screenshots about what is happening in that page which can trigger the error.

Hi May Zin,

Actually, this is a Content-Security-Policy violation (worker-src directive is violated). You could either have this configured in LifeTime >> Environments >> More Security Settings >> Content Security Policy.

Or OutSystems has some additional CSP set on the server. So, if you don't have any CSP set in LifeTime, you should contact OutSystems support like Bas said.

Regards,

Nordin

Hello all and thanks

Bas de Jong Yes, I can share my oml.

Nordin Ahdi  I thinks my  Content Security Policy is the same with you.Please check my png below

Mine was turned off. I just switched it on to show you were you can configure CSP. 

Was yours turned on or off?

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Mine was turned off. I just switched it on to show you were you can configure CSP. 

Was yours turned on or off?

Yes, I was turn off.

Hello everyone

sorry for my confusion.

I can solve my problem.

actually my logic is wrong.

thanks for your time.

thanks.

Hi May Zin,

I'm glad you have figured it out :).

Maybe you could share what you did wrong so other community members who make the same mistake can learn how to solve it.

You could then mark your own answer as solution.

Regards,

Nordin