Views
Comments
Resolving "Foundation or core module with screens". Suffixed popup but not working.

I am getting an error in architecture dashboard- Misplaced end user screens for one of the core widget modules which has web blocks and few screens which all have popup suffixed in the end. But still this error is coming in dashboard as "Foundation or core module with screens. Please suggest.

Hi Smriti,

Can you put some screengrab, to understand what you mean?

Regards,

Swatantra

Smriti Goel wrote:

I am getting an error in architecture dashboard- Misplaced end user screens for one of the core widget modules which has web blocks and few screens which all have popup suffixed in the end. But still this error is coming in dashboard as "Foundation or core module with screens. Please suggest.

Hi 

What will ne OS version n please share screen shot here to look into that 

Hi,

The version I am using is OS 11. 

The architecture dashboard is giving an Architecture error in one of the modules as "Foundation or core modules with screens". Below is the extract from dashboard:But my module is not having any screens without popup suffixed. It has 6 popup screens and 30 web blocks which are reusable.

Misplaced End-user screens.

Impact

End-user screens that support business processes should only be provided at Orchestration or End-user modules. The only exceptions are exception handling screens or reusable pop-up screens.

How to Fix

Move end-user screens supporting business processes to end-user modules. If you are building test screens to validate your logic, remember to delete them when obsolete. If you want to keep the test for future reference, then move the screen to a test end-user module. This way, you can temporarily perform quick tests directly on the Module that you are developing. If you are building reusable popup screens, suffix them with 'popup' and they will be ignored.