Hi everyone,

I have a entity with Applications from (System) with all the applications from our server. Now i want something when you click on a button in a table with all the applications u are redirecting to the application page from that specified application.

Is there any entity that have the URL's of all applications or do I have to enter it manually in the entity so i can put them as redirect URL?

Thanks,

C K

You can make a screen public from each application and reference those in you overview application. Then create a link to this applications screen when you click on an entity name. Or if you want to do it programmatically, if you can retrieve the espace name you can simply put that after your FQND. The URL would then look like https://<fqdn><espace>

Hi CK,

You can use like below for pick dynamic url

Hi C K,

You can do something like this:

You can use the "GetEntryURL" from the "HttpRequestHandler" module:

Than, take your eSpace name from your Application table (need to join with Espace DB table to get the name) and in the second input place your entrypoint.

In this case I place the entrypoint hardcoded (not a good practice), but you can create a table with your default entrypoints for applications and consume it to get them.

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira