Dear friends,

I´m build at this moment a web reactive app to make the register of the production. The people need to register the total parts OK and the parts NOK, but to register the parts NOK is important register the quantitites by kind of defects. My doubt is how i make this in database because for the 100 NOK parts we can have 10 differente defects. Sorry if this question is a little confuse.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards and Happy Easter

Edgar

Hi!

what about this way

The application should control that the sum of the QuantityNOk for the same ProductionId record is coherent with the Production.Quantity    

Graça

Maria da Graça Peixoto wrote:

Hi!

what about this way

The application should control that the sum of the QuantityNOk for the same ProductionId record is coherent with the Production.Quantity    

Graça

Dear Graça,

Thank you. I Will try your example.

Edgar

Hi Edgar,

After analyzing the mentioned requirement, first and foremost I listed out few points.

1) Production (Dynamic Entity)

2) Parts (Dynamic Entity)

3) Part Status i.e. OK and NOK (Static entity)

4) Kind Of Defects (Static Entity)

5) ProductionPartStatus (Dynamic Junction Entity)

Based on the above pointer and my understanding, I tried to frame out a Data model as mentioned below.

Note: I defined the PartDefectType as dynamic entity (for more flexibility) - It basically depends upon your actual requirement i.e. if the type of defect is not possible to be more than 10 defect type (strictly) then you can define it as a Static Entity Type.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Edgar,

After analyzing the mentioned requirement, first and foremost I listed out few points.

1) Production (Dynamic Entity)

2) Parts (Dynamic Entity)

3) Part Status i.e. OK and NOK (Static entity)

4) Kind Of Defects (Static Entity)

5) ProductionPartStatus (Dynamic Junction Entity)

Based on the above pointer and my understanding, I tried to frame out a Data model as mentioned below.

Note: I defined the PartDefectType as dynamic entity (for more flexibility) - It basically depends upon your actual requirement i.e. if the type of defect is not possible to be more than 10 defect type (strictly) then you can define it as a Static Entity Type.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Dear Benjith,

Thank you for your support. All this entities can be place on 1 screen?

Edgar

Edgar wrote:

Dear Benjith,

Hi Edgar,

I'm sorry, I was not able to understand 'All this entities can be place on 1 screen' .

You can define the above mentioned entities in a single Core Layer Module and from there you can take the reference and use the defined Entities in the End-User layer modules (in any screen) as per your requirement.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Edgar wrote:

Dear Benjith,

Hi Edgar,

I'm sorry, I was not able to understand 'All this entities can be place on 1 screen' .

You can define the above mentioned entities in a single Core Layer Module and from there you can take the reference and use the defined Entities in the End-User layer modules (in any screen) as per your requirement.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith,

Thank you for your support.

Edgar.

Edgar wrote:

Hi Benjith,

Thank you for your support.

Edgar.

You are welcome, Edgar :)

Glad I could be of help!