When will the Design Kit for Figma be available?
Question

Hi Outsystems team, wondering when the Design Kit for Figma will be available?

Tristan Deratz wrote:

Thanks very much Bruno!

Hey there Tristan. v1.0 is live on the Figma Community
https://www.figma.com/@outsystemsui

We'll be updating the file here and probably posting some cool stuff also.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Tristan,

Did you read or hear anywhere that such a design kit would become available, or is your question whether it will become available at all?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kilian,

It says 'coming soon' on this page. I guess Tristan wants to know when is soon exactly.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Kilian,

It says 'coming soon' on this page. I guess Tristan wants to know when is soon exactly.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin, you’ve hit a home run with that comment!

Kilian, yes please that’s exactly what I want to know.


Thanks!

Tristan 


mvp_badge
MVP

Thanks, I'll ask around.

Tristan Deratz wrote:

Hi Outsystems team, wondering when the Design Kit for Figma will be available?

Hey Tristan, Bruno from OutSystems here.

Although I'm not in charge of this, just checked and my colleagues at the Product Team tell me this is to be live in a couple of weeks or less. I'll let you know as soon as it is live.

Thanks very much Bruno!

Tristan Deratz wrote:

Thanks very much Bruno!

Hey there Tristan. v1.0 is live on the Figma Community
https://www.figma.com/@outsystemsui

We'll be updating the file here and probably posting some cool stuff also.

mvp_badge
MVP

Welcome to this amazing community Tristan :).

Thanks Bruno! 

Hi!

I'm trying to find the Outsystems UI Figma Kit v1.1.1 . However, it seems that both OutSystems and Figma refer to each other on where to find this kit. See:

Resources (outsystems.com)

OutSystems UI v1.1.1 – Figma

Can you help out here?
Regards,

Peter


Hey @Peter Goudswaard

This link will get you to the Figma file:
https://www.figma.com/community/file/834055650773939291

You can hit the duplicate button and it will bring it in to your Figma drafts

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.