Entry point was not found error. after the outsystems platform updated.
Question

We updated the outsystems platform from 10.0.900.0 to 10.0.1023.0, after that we republished all the modules according to the steps given in the checklist.

After the platform update is successful, we published espaces from Service studio After that we start getting "ENTRY POINT WAS NOT FOUND" error while accessing the application.

 Error:


Entry point was not found.
   at System.Collections.Generic.ICollection`1.Clear()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.OSList`1.Clear()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.OSList`1.FillFromOther(IOSList other)


Platform version: 10.0.1023.0

Service studio version: 10.0.1024.0 / 10.0.1009.0

Did you already open the application in service studio? 

Does it give any errors there? If you publish from service studio, will the errors go away?

Bas de Jong wrote:

Did you already open the application in service studio? 

Does it give any errors there? If you publish from service studio, will the errors go away?

Hi, 

Thank u so much for reply.

Do you have any solution for this?

Vijay Malviya wrote:

Bas de Jong wrote:

Did you already open the application in service studio? 

Does it give any errors there? If you publish from service studio, will the errors go away?

Hi, 

Thank u so much for reply.

Do you have any solution for this?

No, but did you try the steps above? Maybe it will help providing a solution.


Hi,

Did you find any solution? I am facing same issue and it doesn't resolve after I publish it in servicestudio.

Regards.

Hi,

For me issue was happening at Action A, which was calling Action B and Action C from Module 2, when I debugged Action A, it successfully executed Action B but failed at Action C, it didn't even go inside. Below was how my dependency were Module 1 -> Module 2 -> Module 3,4. AS suggested by Bas de Jong, I tried publishing Module 2 & then 1 but didn't work. I had to open Module 3 & 4 publish them and then refresh Module 2 and publish it and finally I had to refresh Module 1 and publish it, then it started to work.

Regards,

Hi community!

I know this question is a bit old but today I struggled to sort out this issue "Entry point was not found", I couldn't find solutions in other posts and I thought of writing here what worked in my case. It might help some desperate souls out there :)

For context, I'm working with mobile/reactive apps and I have a module A that consumes a block from module B which in turn consumes a server action from module C. The entities consumed by modules B and C are in module D. I started getting this error after I added one new attribute to one of the entities in module D and also removed a different attribute. I published module D and refreshed both modules B and C. I then updated modules B and C to handle the changes made to my entity. I published module C and then module B and module A.

Once I started getting this error on my server action from module C, I tried the following:

  • Refreshed all modules in different orders - publishing them both from Service Center and Service Studio;
  • Ran the debugger but it wouldn't reach the breakpoint inside the action that was triggering the error;
  • Checked for cyclical references and found none;
  • Removed unused parameters from my actions in module C;
  • Refreshed everything again.

Nothing worked up until this point. I was only able to sort things out (with my tech lead's help) when we added a new input parameter to the action that was causing the problem in module C. After that, we republished modules C, B and A and we finally sorted things out.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.