Entry point was not found error. after the outsystems platform updated.

We updated the outsystems platform from 10.0.900.0 to 10.0.1023.0, after that we republished all the modules according to the steps given in the checklist.

After the platform update is successful, we published espaces from Service studio After that we start getting "ENTRY POINT WAS NOT FOUND" error while accessing the application.

Error:

Entry point was not found.
   at System.Collections.Generic.ICollection`1.Clear()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.OSList`1.Clear()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.OSList`1.FillFromOther(IOSList other)

Platform version: 10.0.1023.0

Service studio version: 10.0.1024.0 / 10.0.1009.0

Did you already open the application in service studio? 

Does it give any errors there? If you publish from service studio, will the errors go away?

Bas de Jong wrote:

Does it give any errors there? If you publish from service studio, will the errors go away?

Hi, 

Thank u so much for reply.

Do you have any solution for this?

Vijay Malviya wrote:

Bas de Jong wrote:

Hi, 

Thank u so much for reply.

Do you have any solution for this?

No, but did you try the steps above? Maybe it will help providing a solution.

Hi,

Did you find any solution? I am facing same issue and it doesn't resolve after I publish it in servicestudio.

Regards.

Hi,

For me issue was happening at Action A, which was calling Action B and Action C from Module 2, when I debugged Action A, it successfully executed Action B but failed at Action C, it didn't even go inside. Below was how my dependency were Module 1 -> Module 2 -> Module 3,4. AS suggested by Bas de Jong, I tried publishing Module 2 & then 1 but didn't work. I had to open Module 3 & 4 publish them and then refresh Module 2 and publish it and finally I had to refresh Module 1 and publish it, then it started to work.

Regards,