I have some attachment of the document issue.

I am facing a small issue which I tried but could not find in my this project when someone uploads the document it showing like this.

But when the upload is null it is shows like this. What I really want here is to show that massage that file is not uploaded.

Malalai Habib wrote:

I am facing a small issue which I tried but could not find in my this project when someone uploads the document it showing like this.

But when the upload is null it is shows like this. What I really want here is to show that massage that file is not uploaded.

Hi Malalai, you can add an IF and set the condition to check if was upload or not and present the content according to the condition, check the pic below, this is just an example and you can adapt for your case

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Malalai Habib wrote:

Hi Malalai, you can add an IF and set the condition to check if was upload or not and present the content according to the condition, check the pic below, this is just an example and you can adapt for your case

Yes, Dear, I tried the IF.

please check this.

Malalai Habib wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Malalai Habib wrote:

Yes, Dear, I tried the IF.

Can you upload your oml and this way I can check with full context