Hi There, 

I'm new to Outsystems dev. This may be sound silly as I'm looking to modify a systems table. 

I would need to add more attributes to the user table, with the current set of fields I'm not able differentiate users as corporate or client user, it will be useful if I have couple of more fields to filter users by client/corp and level of users so that it is easy to display that in different drop down lists as required.  Representation of workflow will be more effective and UX as well.  Or can i create a 'temp view' which can hold users table + extra fields in it.?. 

Please advice.  

Hi Harris,

Have a look at the following OutSystems Success document explaining how to do this.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/How-to_Guides/Logic/How_to_add_extra_logic_to_Users'_login

Regards,

Daniel

Harris Vajrala wrote:

Hi There, 

I'm new to Outsystems dev. This may be sound silly as I'm looking to modify a systems table. 

I would need to add more attributes to the user table, with the current set of fields I'm not able differentiate users as corporate or client user, it will be useful if I have couple of more fields to filter users by client/corp and level of users so that it is easy to display that in different drop down lists as required.  Representation of workflow will be more effective and UX as well.  Or can i create a 'temp view' which can hold users table + extra fields in it.?. 

Please advice.  

Hi Harris you can add an entity lets say "UserExtension" and change the identifier (Id) to be of the data type User Identifier and after that, you add the attribute you need for your table, check the pic

Thank You Dan and Carlos. 

I will give it a try and come back to you. 

Best regards, 

Harris.