Hi there!

On DatePicker properties I have already set Start Empty to True. When I refresh my browser the input is empty, that's right!

On this screen, I have a few filters and also a reset functionality to clean them.

In my assign, I have set my variables to NullDate, but when I click on reset I see the null value (01-01-1900) and not empty.

I have tried a few things but I didn't figure out how to show "empty" after resetting.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Tamirys,

Try setting the Null Value property of the Date input widgets to #1900-01-01#.

That should fix your problem!

Regards,

Nordin

There is no NullValue property on this input.

There are Start Empty and Initial Date on DatePicker properties tough. I have set to true Start Empty and when I set Initial Date to NullDate() or #1900-01-01# I don't see the fields empty, I see 1900-01-01 inside the inputs.

Hi Tamirys Barina,

If nothing works you can use JavaScript to reset the Date input value as mentioned below:

JS Code Snippet

document.getElementById($parameters.ElementId).value = '';

Check this:  Demo App Screen

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Tamirys Barina wrote:

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Tamirys,

Try setting the Null Value property of the Date input widgets to #1900-01-01#.

That should fix your problem!

Regards,

Nordin

There is no NullValue property on this input.

There are Start Empty and Initial Date on DatePicker properties tough. I have set to true Start Empty and when I set Initial Date to NullDate() or #1900-01-01# I don't see the fields empty, I see 1900-01-01 inside the inputs.

Hi Tamirys,

You're right, the Null Value property on input widgets only exists in Traditional Web Apps. 

Benjith's suggestion would work indeed, but I'm wondering if there isn't any straightforward way to accomplish what you need. 

I will do some tests tomorrow.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hello Tamirys

See the oml how I implemented it.

First you need to assign the Text variable (Date in my case) to the Input. In the OnSelect action you convert date time from StartDate to text and assign it to the Date text variable. On the resetting Link you clean that text variable Date = "". Also place StartEmpty of the date picker to Date = "". It works just fine.

Best regards 

Ania

Solution

Anna Wojdyla wrote:

Hello Tamirys

See the oml how I implemented it.

First you need to assign the Text variable (Date in my case) to the Input. In the OnSelect action you convert date time from StartDate to text and assign it to the Date text variable. On the resetting Link you clean that text variable Date = "". Also place StartEmpty of the date picker to Date = "". It works just fine.

Best regards 

Ania

Thanks Anna, it is working now :)