CKEditor read HTML data in List

Dear all, 

After i saved some rich text with using CKEditor Reactive in database. How can I retrieve the HTML data from the database and display those data as a list?


CKEditor already creates the needed HTML for you to display the data. 

To display it you need to use an expression with "Escape Content" set to No in Web Traditional 

or

with Reactive/Mobile add a named container to the page and update it's inner html with the following code;

document.GetElementById(<id>).InnerHTML = <html>;


Parko Cham wrote:

Dear all, 

After i saved some rich text with using CKEditor Reactive in database. How can I retrieve the HTML data from the database and display those data as a list?



Hi Cham,


You can use as per below image in your code.it just for your reference make change as per your logic.

Salman Ansari wrote:

Parko Cham wrote:

Dear all, 

After i saved some rich text with using CKEditor Reactive in database. How can I retrieve the HTML data from the database and display those data as a list?



Hi Cham,


You can use as per below image in your code.it just for your reference make change as per your logic.

This is Screen 1:


This is Screen 1 Looks like:



This is Screen 2:



This is Screen 2:



But I Need to show this Rich Text in List.

Parko Cham wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Parko Cham wrote:

Dear all, 

After i saved some rich text with using CKEditor Reactive in database. How can I retrieve the HTML data from the database and display those data as a list?



Hi Cham,


You can use as per below image in your code.it just for your reference make change as per your logic.

This is Screen 1:


This is Screen 1 Looks like:



This is Screen 2:



This is Screen 2:



But I Need to show this Rich Text in List.

You want to display Editor in List as each row you need to display editor to enter some values by user?


Hi Parko,

I don't really understand what you are trying to do. You say you get user input via CKEditor and by looking at your screenshots this goes as expected. You get the input and you are able to display it. 

But now you also say you want to display it in a list. What kind of list? 

  1. A list of records from an array?
  2. Or a (numbered) list just like this one? And if so, would you determine what needs to be a new line in the list?

Greetings,

Vincent

Thanks for above reply. 

As above picture it shows my Table which suppose storing the rich text. Instead of showing the HTML, how can I show the "real" rich text in the table 

Solution

Hi Parko,

I created a demo that shows how to do this. I attached it to this post.

Link: https://vkoning.outsystemscloud.com/ForumCKEditorWithList/Demo?_ts=637233214363832347

Basically I created a Block that has one Container. I then use a piece of javascript to plot text inside this container.

Good luck,

Vincent

Solution

Vincent Koning wrote:

Hi Parko,

I created a demo that shows how to do this. I attached it to this post.

Link: https://vkoning.outsystemscloud.com/ForumCKEditorWithList/Demo?_ts=637233214363832347

Basically I created a Block that has one Container. I then use a piece of javascript to plot text inside this container.

Good luck,

Vincent


Thank you Very Much!!!