[GoJS] Error using the component

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 2019-04-11 by Sónia Ferreira
2 votes
Published on 2019-04-11 by Sónia Ferreira

Installed this demo app,  couldnt publish the app as it is.. Receiving bunch of errors. Please refer attached for error details. Please advise.

very easy with mendix ^^

quang nhat tran wrote:

very easy with mendix ^^

Hi Quang,

How is your comment going to help Vijay? Please be helpful to those that have questions regarding OutSystems.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

quang nhat tran wrote:

very easy with mendix ^^

Hi Quang,

How is your comment going to help Vijay? Please be helpful to those that have questions regarding OutSystems.

Regards,

Daniel

Actually, you can build it again with reactjs in typescript, the current widget not work as well, i am using 2 low code platform and this is how i figure out. and for sure that gojs is not open source, is the widget eligible for enterprise solution. 

Hi Guang,

Most likely a solution is possible with all kinds of development platforms. The point is, this is a forum for OutSystems, not for other development platforms. The question from Vijay is how to make this component working in OutSystems.

The component in the Forge has a disclaimer that it is not for distribution or production, but could still be of use for companies that buy or already have a GoJs license. 

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Vijay Selvaraj wrote:

Installed this demo app,  couldnt publish the app as it is.. Receiving bunch of errors. Please refer attached for error details. Please advise.

Hi Vijay,

Did you install both the Forge component and the Demo? Given the screenshot with TrueChange errors, I get the feeling you only installed the demo program.

I did install both and do not get those errors. However, running the demo application generates errors on the GoJs javascript code.

I have a busy morning but will have a look at lunchtime.

Regards,

Daniel

Solution

Hi Vijay,

It indeed seems that you only published the Demo application.
I did the test of just publishing the Demo oap to see if I got the same errors as in image of your initial post and as it happens I did.

So please publish the GoJS oap in your environment and, in the Demo module, refresh/get once again the needed dependencies.

Just reach out if you need any assistance.

Cheers!

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Vijay Selvaraj wrote:

Hi Vijay,

Did you install both the Forge component and the Demo? Given the screenshot with TrueChange errors, I get the feeling you only installed the demo program.

I did install both and do not get those errors. However, running the demo application generates errors on the GoJs javascript code.

I have a busy morning but will have a look at lunchtime.

Regards,

Daniel

Yeah, seems I missed to install the forge component.  Once the component was installed I was able to publish and demo as expected.  Thanks for the helpful answer