[ReactFilePondUpload] How could we fixed issue relate to the upload item height in the upload list?.

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 27 May (9 days ago) by Stuart Harris
5 votes
Published on 27 May (9 days ago) by Stuart Harris

Hi Stuart Harris

When we use this component to upload multiple file we got an issue relate to the wrong height of the item in uploading list. As we check that because in the component it auto generate the height of the item by JS, but we don't know how to fix it. Could you help us to know how could we fix this?. Or could you help us fixed that in the component?. 

Thanks a lot,

Hello Hien,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the problem.  I have attempted to upload 10 .jpgs and it seems to work fine.

I am not able to diagnose the problem without more information.  The more information you can provide the more likely I will be able to help.  Think of all the thinks you would need to know to debug a problem like this, such as browser, what version of the component you are using, the files, the configuration.  Are you able to reproduce the issue on the sample application?

Looking forward to helping out.

Kind regards,

Stuart

Stuart Harris wrote:

Hello Hien,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the problem.  I have attempted to upload 10 .jpgs and it seems to work fine.

I am not able to diagnose the problem without more information.  The more information you can provide the more likely I will be able to help.  Think of all the thinks you would need to know to debug a problem like this, such as browser, what version of the component you are using, the files, the configuration.  Are you able to reproduce the issue on the sample application?

Looking forward to helping out.

Kind regards,

Stuart

Hi Stuart Harris,

I already tried to create an example to check and I found the issue. That because when I use component and I still use the option for showing the "PreviewImages" in FilePondUploadConfig. So when I upload it show the review mode but in my case the image haven't loaded yet. So that reason why it show a box empty like that.

Thanks a lot for your fast response and really helpful guide you provide to help me found the issue.

Best regards,  

Hey Hien,

Thanks great to hear, well done for solving the problem!

Kind regards,

Stuart