Iframe Problem in IOS

Hello everyone.

I'm facing a big problem at the moment with an iframe, I'm developing a mobile app, and on the homepage it shows an Iframe with another internal webpage on it with a list of news and each new opens in a modal...

When I open a New, and it has a infinite scroll already loading on the beginning of the screen I can scroll through it, but when it doesn't have a load inside it, the content doesn't scroll at all...

On the other way the homepage that has a infinite scroll at the end of it, doesnt load more news when I get to the end...

I already tried all the options of fixed, absolute relative iframe, I tried Javascript, I tried the webkit-overscroll touch, the overflow scroll, I already think to try suicide, but I don't believe it solves it.

Is there any person, God or magic creature that can help me on this?

Thank you for all your attention.

Hi jaison,

Please don't try suicide, it will not solve it!!

Can you share your module (oml file) or an example to help you with that?

Thanks!

BR,

Luis

jaison monson wrote:

Hello everyone.

I'm facing a big problem at the moment with an iframe, I'm developing a mobile app, and on the homepage it shows an Iframe with another internal webpage on it with a list of news and each new opens in a modal...

When I open a New, and it has a infinite scroll already loading on the beginning of the screen I can scroll through it, but when it doesn't have a load inside it, the content doesn't scroll at all...

On the other way the homepage that has a infinite scroll at the end of it, doesnt load more news when I get to the end...

I already tried all the options of fixed, absolute relative iframe, I tried Javascript, I tried the webkit-overscroll touch, the overflow scroll, I already think to try suicide, but I don't believe it solves it.

Hello everyone.

appvalley When I open a New, and it has a infinite scroll already loading on the beginning of the screen I can scroll through it, but when it doesn't have a load inside it, the content doesn't scroll at all...

tutuapp On the other way the homepage that has a infinite scroll at the end of it, doesnt load more news when I get to the end...

issue got solved!

How you solve the problem?

jaweri gomes wrote:

Hello everyone.

appvalley When I open a New, and it has a infinite scroll already loading on the beginning of the screen I can scroll through it, but when it doesn't have a load inside it, the content doesn't scroll at all...

tutuapp On the other way the homepage that has a infinite scroll at the end of it, doesnt load more news when I get to the end...

issue got solved!