Hello All,

Currently I am trying to display pink as the background color for records in a table that fulfill a condition like below:

And the failed attempt:

But I couldn't get the outcome of making those movie with year before 2017 in pink background color.

Any clue to this on how it is not working? (oml is attached.)

Hi ZQ,
As i am seeing you are providing Background color for Row but column level is binding default css. 

see below image-

In this case you need to add style on column level or override to column css.

like -

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

.Row .TableRecords_OddLine {
background: pink;}
.Row .TableRecords_EvenLine {
background: pink;}

and bind this class conditionly in row.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

ZQ wrote:

Hello All,

Currently I am trying to display pink as the background color for records in a table that fulfill a condition like below:

And the failed attempt:

But I couldn't get the outcome of making those movie with year before 2017 in pink background color.

Hi ZQ, tried and here is working well, I noticed that yours is missing a ";"  check how I did on these pics

Hope I could help you

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi ZQ, tried and here is working well, I noticed that yours is missing a ";"  check how I did on these pics

Hope I could help you

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

Hi Carlos,

I still cant get the rows displayed in the color based on the condition even after i replicated your solution. Can you help me?

Thank you.

ZQ wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hope I could help you

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

Hi Carlos,

I still cant get the rows displayed in the color based on the condition even after i replicated your solution. Can you help me?

Thank you.

Take a new screenshot similar to mine, then I can check what you have done or Can you upload your oml?

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Take a new screenshot similar to mine, then I can check what you have done or Can you upload your oml?

Hi Carlos, the oml is attached in my previous reply :) 

Carlos Lessa wrote:

ZQ wrote:

Hello All,

And the failed attempt:

Hope I could help you

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

Hi Carlos,

As of i am know for single property of style no need to ";".

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul and Carlos,

I have tried the style both with and without the semicolon ';' symbol in my expression, but it's just not showing the style on screen. Is there any fix for that??

Thank you.

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

ZQ wrote:

Hello All,

And the failed attempt:

Hope I could help you

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

Hi Carlos,

As of i am know for single property of style no need to ";".

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Yes Rahul, you are right no need the semicolon for a single property

ZQ wrote:

Hi Rahul and Carlos,

I have tried the style both with and without the semicolon ';' symbol in my expression, but it's just not showing the style on screen. Is there any fix for that??

Thank you.

I did a fast check on the oml and your is like mine and don't work on yours either, later after working time I will check it  better

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

If(MovieTable.List.Current.Movie2.Year<2005, "background-color: red", "background-color: white")

Hi ZQ,

did you try my solution , it will work try once

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

I check your oml and I find out that the difference from yours to mine is the Base Theme, mine is London and your is the base theme from Outsystems UI Web and when I changed in mine to the same as your, mine stop working

I noticed also that yours is applying the class as you can see in the pic bellow but something is overwriting and leaving white

I didn't spend a lot of time investigating this to find a better solution but My solution for that and for now is:

Do the same on the cell and works fine

you can check the oml attached

Hope I could help you better but the time is limited

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa

Solution

Carlos Lessa wrote:

I check your oml and I find out that the difference from yours to mine is the Base Theme, mine is London and your is the base theme from Outsystems UI Web and when I changed in mine to the same as your, mine stop working

I noticed also that yours is applying the class as you can see in the pic bellow but something is overwriting and leaving white

I didn't spend a lot of time investigating this to find a better solution but My solution for that and for now is:

Do the same on the cell and works fine

you can check the oml attached

Hope I could help you better but the time is limited

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa

Hi Carlos,

It works after changing the theme ! Just realized different theme affects so much in the styling/functionality. 

Thanks for your help ! :)