[Flex Forms] Missing components in solution FlexForms

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 14 Jul by Roman Tkachenko
0 votes
Published on 14 Jul by Roman Tkachenko

Hi, I downloaded and published FlexForms 1.0.4 osp and got the following publication warnings:

Inconsistent Producer: The published producer 'FlexFormsPatternsReactive' is inconsistent. Please republish 'FlexFormsPatternsReactive' to fix it.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'GetDeviceInformation' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'BatteryPlugin' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'FlexFormsPatternsReactive' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'FlexFormsReactive' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'InAppBrowserEvents' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'LocationPlugin' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.
Missing Module: Module 'SiteSafetyInspection' uses module 'FilePlugin' that was not found. Runtime errors may occur.

I have been able to find and install the missing components in the forge except for FlexFormsPatternsReactive and InAppBrowserEvents. can you please point me to the correct components and update the FlexForms dependencies to reflect the above required components? 

Thanks

Same here, I cannot find "FlexFormsPatternsReactive" and "FlexFormsReactive". got errors