SAP ERROR - 0x8007000B

SAP ERROR - 0x8007000B

Hi,
I am trying to connext to a SAP (SAP eec 6.0).
Everything works fine with integration studio, but when i call the rfc in the service studio, the website returns the following error :

There was an error processing your request:

Foi efectuada uma tentativa de carregar um programa com um formato incorrecto. (Excepção de HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

Foi efectuada uma tentativa de carregar um programa com um formato incorrecto. (Excepção de HRESULT: 0x8007000B) em ssTest_RFC.RssExtensionRFC_Read_TABLE.MssRfc_Read_Table(HeContext heContext, IRecord inParamSaplogon_Extension, String inParamDelimiter, String inParamNo_Data, String inParamQuery_Table, Int32 inParamRowcount, Int32 inParamRowskips, RecordList inParamData_In, RecordList inParamFields_In, RecordList inParamOptions_In, RecordList& outParamData_Out, RecordList& outParamFields_Out, RecordList& outParamOptions_Out)
em ssTest_RFC.Actions.ActionRfc_Read_Table(HeContext heContext, RCSAPLogon_ExtensionRecord inParamSaplogon_Extension, String inParamDelimiter, String inParamNo_Data, String inParamQuery_Table, Int32 inParamRowcount, Int32 inParamRowskips, RLTAB512RecordList inParamData_In, RLRFC_DB_FLDRecordList inParamFields_In, RLRFC_DB_OPTRecordList inParamOptions_In, RLTAB512RecordList& outParamData_Out, RLRFC_DB_FLDRecordList& outParamFields_Out, RLRFC_DB_OPTRecordList& outParamOptions_Out)
em ssTest_RFC.Flows.FlowWebFlow1.ScrnWebScreen1.Preparation(HeContext heContext)
em ssTest_RFC.Flows.FlowWebFlow1.ScrnWebScreen1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
em System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
em System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any ideias to resolve this error????
Hi Vitor welcome for your first post.

What Service Studio and Integration Studio version are you using? 
Hi Vitor

Is the server you're working on, installed with a x64 architecture operating system? The error suggests that the RFC library used to contact the SAP server might be an incorrect version.

Cheers

Miguel Simões João
Hi,
I am working on x64 , and SAP server is X64 too.
I am working with Service Studio 5.0.1.9 , and Integration too.

The integration is working with the Rafael´s proxy, and everything was installed.
Hi Vítor,

Rafael's proxy only works for 32 bits.

Cheers,
André
Hi Vitor

Unfortunately the SAP Connector for .NET doesn't support  x64 architectures, and thus it won't work in x64 server environments, unless the applications run in x86 mode (WoW).

Since the SAP Connector for .NET is used by the IIS worker process, this means that it would force all OutSystems Web Applications to run in x86 mode. So, currently, for the SAP Connector add-on, the x86 architecture is a mandatory requirement.

More information about the Add-On requirements, please refer to the document Agile Platform 5.0 - Systems Requirements

Cheers

Miguel Simões João

Hi Guys,

I would just like to add that there is an excelent Technical Note that gives a detailed explanation of the usage and requirements of the OutSystems SAP Connector - SAP Integration in .Net Extensions Technical Note .

Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems
Hi,
I already change to a X86 architecture and everything works fine.
Thanks everyone.....

Best Regards