Hi All,

I able to retain the listbox selections in my screen. But, I cant clear/remove the selected listbox options in the input widget/field in the scenario when i press 'Reset' button after I navigated to another screen then back to the original screen where the listbox is located. The reset only works when I refresh the screen everytime I press the 'Reset' button and then refresh the same screen..

Anyone can help me on that? Attached is the oml  :)

Are you clearing list with "ListClear" action?

Salman Ansari wrote:

Are you clearing list with "ListClear" action?

Hi Salman, I have tried clearing the list both with and without "ListClear" action. Both of them turned out to be unsuccessful attempts. You may refer my oml :)

Solution

Hi ZH,

To clear the selection of list box on click of the reset button, you should refresh the query which is bind with Listbox so that it will load the data as it was initially, and then refresh the container in which List box is there.

Thanks,

Sachin

Solution

Sachin Mahawar wrote:

Hi ZH,

To clear the selection of list box on click of the reset button, you should refresh the query which is bind with Listbox so that it will load the data as it was initially, and then refresh the container in which List box is there.

Thanks,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the suggestion Sachin. It works well as mentioned!

Cheers