where to download the IPA file?

Hello

I have generated my certificate for App Store build, but how I can now download it as IPA file?

Solution

Hi Faris,

You can download the IPA file through Service Center. 

Follow the steps mentioned at the bottom of this article in order to do so.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hello Faris,

Alongside with Service Center, you can also download both IPA and APK files through LifeTime:

If you don't have LifeTime neither access to the Service Center, you can use the option in Service Studio. Just below the QR code, you have an option click here to copy the installation link. Copy it and open it in a browser and you will be able to download both files:

If you open this exact link in a device's browser, only the file for that device will be available for download (APK for Android and IPA for iOS).

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Faris,

Alongside with Service Center, you can also download both IPA and APK files through LifeTime:

If you don't have LifeTime neither access to the Service Center, you can use the option in Service Studio. Just below the QR code, you have an option click here to copy the installation link. Copy it and open it in a browser and you will be able to download both files:

If you open this exact link in a device's browser, only the file for that device will be available for download (APK for Android and IPA for iOS).

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi

thanks for your response, in my service center when I try to download by it has this message:

The mobile app must be tagged in LifeTime and generated if you want to submit it to the mobile app store. Check Native Platforms tab for more details.

How to fix this?

Hi Faris,

I responded to your question in the other topic.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas