[UIPath Integration] Login to the Demo application.

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 2019-12-12 by Manish Jawla
7 votes
Published on 2019-12-12 by Manish Jawla

Hi,

I have downloaded and published the UiPath integration Demo. 

However hen i open it in the browser, i can see a login page. How could i find the credentials for it to access the application and test it? 

Also can anyone help me to tell where do we give our uipath orchestrator link and credentials for the APIs to get the data? I am very new to outsystems and need to fetch data from the Uipath orchestrator.

Thanks.

Solution

Hi Ravi, you should use a registered user of your platform either personal area or cloud.

If you don't have one and you really want to access the application just publish the demo espace with anonymous role selected and no login is required ( not safe of course) and you can access the instructions of the component.

Solution

Mauro Hazakis wrote:

Hi Ravi, you should use a registered user of your platform either personal area or cloud.

If you don't have one and you really want to access the application just publish the demo espace with anonymous role selected and no login is required ( not safe of course) and you can access the instructions of the component.

Thanks for the reply Mauro!

I can access the Instructions page using the anonymous checkbox.

How can we register a user for the application so that we can login? The login page validates the id and password.

Thanks.

Hi ,if  are you using personal environment, you should try to login with the development credentials , if not, the users are managed on LifeTime,

thanks