How to get PptxGenJS to work on reactive web app?

https://gitbrent.github.io/PptxGenJS/docs/installation.html

Hello could I please be advised on why this isn't working. In a traditional web app I can easily do this but in reactive I am coming across many problems. 

Hi Daniel,

It would be helpful if you shared what you tried in Reactive Web and what problems you faced.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Daniel,

It would be helpful if you shared what you tried in Reactive Web and what problems you faced.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniël thanks for the reply.

here are some of the errors I'm facing 

and PptxGenJs is not a constructor.

When I do this in traditional web it is as simple as using the <script src> to the external JS and then calling the functions but in reactive web application I've tried a few methods like using the requirescript system action/downloading the JS and then using it in requiredscripts and even programmatically. I feel like this part is fine. What happens is that the external JS is somehow giving an error in reactive but for traditional it does not. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks! 

In Reactive you include external JavaScript libraries in different ways than in Traditional web.

If it gave errors than most-likely the scope where you include the Javascript is wrong.

Can you share your .oap?

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

In Reactive you include external JavaScript libraries in different ways than in Traditional web.

If it gave errors than most-likely the scope where you include the Javascript is wrong.

Can you share your .oap?

Hello Daniël. Here is my oap attached thanks. Any guidance is appreciated :)  

Hi again,

I spent an hour on it but couldn't get it working. I think it comes down to some compatibility issues using RequireJS to load the scripts. I get this error no matter what I try:

[ErrorScreen] Module name "stream" has not been loaded yet for context: _. Use require([])
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#notloaded

There is no unminified JavaScript version of the library available, only TypeScript files. Else some changes on the orignal code could be implemented.

Maybe someone else can help you.

Also as this works well in Traditional Web for you, you as a work

Regards,

Daniel