[Properties Services]  2.1.0 has broken references

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2019-07-16 by Carlos Alfaro
1 vote
Published on 2019-07-16 by Carlos Alfaro

Could you please update this plugin to the latest LifeTime version; it now has broken references to:

Hello Matthias,

Those are not "normal" references that can be refreshed through Service Studio, they are not broken.

Just refresh the rest of the references and leave those as they are, the module will publish and work.

Thank you!

CA

I try to refresh the references; but I don't have the OMLProcessor extension installed, how do I get this extension?

OMLProcessor is a Producer Extension for the Service Center Module. I don't think we can reference it as a dependency though.

Matthias Preuter wrote:

I try to refresh the references; but I don't have the OMLProcessor extension installed, how do I get this extension?

Hi Matthias,

I have just tried this out. What Carlos means is don't hit Refresh All, but only hit the blue arrows to refresh the dependencies you can reference. After that, click Apply and publish the module. It will compile just fine.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Thanks Carlos Alfaro it is working now; the only problem was that I had to deploy the PropertiesServices on each environment on the infrastructure.

Solution