Add certificate on LinkedIn
Question

I'd like to add my Associate Web Developer certificate to LinkedIn but what do I fill in for Credential ID and credential URL?

Berry Vos wrote:

I'd like to add my Associate Web Developer certificate to LinkedIn but what do I fill in for Credential ID and credential URL?

Hi Berry , you dont need to complete this fields to add the certificate, just add the name of certificate, organization and date and click save

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Berry Vos wrote:

Hi Berry , you dont need to complete this fields to add the certificate, just add the name of certificate, organization and date and click save

++ If you want to share your certificate you can add as a document

Hello Berry Vos

you have two options 

1.  You just add certificate name and organisation 

2.Download the certificate for form OutSystems profile page in that learn tab you can download the certificate, after download you can upload the certificate to ur google drive and make visible to all and then add that link to the credential URL

I hope this helps you

cheers

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Berry.

You should think as a visitor to your profile.

I leave the Id empty because it's useless, but give my Community profile as the URL (a place where its authenticity can be checked).

Great, thank you for the quick response!

mvp_badge
MVP

Berry Vos wrote:

Hi Berry,

Please follow steps to add on Linkedin,

1. Visit Profile/Learn Tab or click below URL
https://www.outsystems.com/profile/oisllmbukb/learn

2. Here you will get the option to add on Linkedin

This the best option I can see

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.