Missing Privileges on Enterprise Manager

Missing Privileges on Enterprise Manager

Hi,

I have an Administrator Privilege and I want to assign some privileges to another user on enterprise manager, so I runned the bootstrap of the new application, then went to the Privileges Tab on User screen.

But the recently imported privileges didn't appears on the Direct Privileges list. That list only shows 100 records. So I went to the Database, User Permissions table, and the new Privileges was there.

My question is if there are a limitation of 100 records on the Direct Privileges list? How I resolve the situation? I need change the enterprise manager?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pedro Matias

Hi Pedro,

The new version of Enterprise Manager, version 5.0.8, already solves this problem. 

Regards,
João Portela
Hi João,

Thank you for your answer but I have the platform version 4.2 installed. There is another solution for my currently version?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pedro Matias
Hi Pedro,

You're right, this was only fixed for 5.0, but find attached the same fix for version 4.2. This will be included in the next release of Enterprise Manager 4.2

You can check the differences between these espaces and the version currently in your platform. and, if necessary you can change the Enterprise Manager espaces/extensions. I only suggest you to share the changes you're doing so they can be included in the newer versions of the Enterprise Manager.

Regards,
João Portela
João,

Thank you, it works fine!

Regards,
Pedro Matias